TREATMENT OF MUNICIPAL WASTES
Mualaja Holding Offer The Following Services:
1. USED TIRES RECYCLING
Our process of pyrolysis for tire processing has nearly no emissions or
waste and provides the following outputs:
35 – 45 % gasification oil.
35 – 45 % carbon black.
5 – 12 % natural gas.
7 % steel.
2. TREATMENT OF RADIOACTIVE WASTES
We offer the most recent technology with maximum waste reduction and minimum volume and cost.
Our technical partners have been in the nuclear power business since 1957. They have experience in construction, operations and maintenance of nuclear power stations in Japan, Germany and Korea.
3. TREATMENT FOR HOSPITAL AND MEDICAL WASTES
We have partnered with the leading specialists in design and manufacture of incinerators for waste treatment and filtration system, focusing on treatment of hospital and industrial wastes, and with 3,000 references in more than 60 countries throughout the world.
Installations respect the European Emission Regulation EC76/2000.
We specialize in:
• Incineration of all solid, liquid and gaseous wastes.
• Energy recuperation for the heating product, electricity by steam or thermal flow.
• Gas treatment after incineration through very high temperature of post-combustion.
• Gas cleaning systems through wet or dry process in order to neutralize and filter out dust, chlorine, dioxins...
4. RECYCLING OF ELECTRONIC AND MOBILE PHONE WASTES
Mualaja Holding company employs a trained team to handle collection of e-waste and transport them to our partners in Europe for safe disposal.
5. SEWAGE SLUDGE DISPOSAL
Mualaja is capable of recycling sewage sludge that contain a high degree of organic matter through a unique process in order to recover hydrocarbons that make up the structure of sewage sludge and soil conditioners, also, to produce Bio Coal.
6. USED BATTERIES RECYCLING
Our comprehensive services are specifically designed to make battery recycling as easy and hassle-free as possible, while helping our customers protect the environment.
We maintain certifications, a professional-level of environmental expertise, and the recycling know-how needed to remain in complete compliance with all applicable environmental laws.
• We Handle All: Logistics, Transportation, Sorting, Storing, Recycling Documentation.
• We Ensure Waste Batteries Are Handled Safely.
• Ensure Complete Compliance With Applicable Laws.
• Certificate of Recycling with Chemistry Breakdown.
7. RECYCLING DEMOLITION WASTES
Mualaja Holding has the highest technology and machinery to recycle demolition wastes with shredders capacity of up to 1000 ton / hour.
Main Products and Applications.
• Secondary asphalt for reuse in hot mixture.
• Secondary aggregates for new concrete.
• Cement bound asphalt granulate road base.
• Cement bound granulates for road base.
• Secondary sand for sub base.